Congratulations to our Pee Wee Cheer Squad making it to Disney !!!
Congratulations to our Scholars who celebrated at the 2015 Banquet. There are more photos on the Scholastic page of this website.
*** PAPER WORK TURN IN/EQUIPMENT HAND OUT ***
On July 25, 2015 at the KVMS is when you will be turning in all the MANDATORY paper work for your child to be able to receive their equipment. Team times are yet to be determine. Items needed to be turned in are as follows:
- RAFFLE TICKETS: All must be sold. This is the ONLY MANDATORY FUNDRAISER. No Exceptions.
- POP WARNER SPORTS PHYSICAL: Pop Warner physicals will only be accepted on the 2015 Pop Warner Physical form. No other forms will be accepted. Also new this year, Pop Warner will not be accepting physicals done at a chiropractors office. (not our rules. NIPWLS rules)
- REPORT CARD: The copy of the report card you hand in MUST have all 4 quarter grades on it. No others will be accepted. (Middle School athletes, you can hand in an official transcript)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE: If you did not play the 2014 season, you will need to bring a copy of the athletes birth certificate.
- DONATION OF 12 PACK OF POP: Concession stand is asking for a donation of a 12 pack of pop to help keep cost down.
- THERE WILL BE A LATE FEE OF $20.00 FOR ANY LATE PAPER WORK!!
August 1, 2015 is the first day of practice. You will get a call from your coach and possibly have a team meeting. There is mandatory conditioning for football players and cheerleaders. These first 2 weeks are critical and we need all athletes there so no one gets behind.
August 6, 2015 is picture day for KVPW. More info to come.
August 22, 2015 is MANDATORY WEIGH IN’S AND PICTURE DAY. This is taking place at Merrillville High School. This is Mandatory for Football players, Cheerleaders, Head Coaches, Asst Coaches, Team Mom’s, Board Members, and Play Counters.
THE LAST COMBINE/SKILLS CAMP DAY WAS CANCELED DUE TO RAIN.
THE MAKE UP DATE FOR THE COMBINE/SKILLS CAMP IS ON THURSDAY JULY 9TH FROM 5:30-7:30 AT THE KVMS. TSHIRTS WILL BE GIVEN OUT THAT DAY ALSO. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT, OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT DAVE ARROYO 630-688-1672 OR JUSTIN FUQUA 219-508-6229
KVPW Football parents…There is to be NO parking on the frontage road or in the gravel parking lot on the North side of the school. You need to park in the lot on the North end of the school. If that is full, there is a lot on the South end of the school. This is the rules of the school corporation.
When: Sunday 26, 2015
Where: DeMotte Library